Friday, February 8, 2019

February 2019 My Monthly Hero Kit - Art Deco


Hello there!  I know its been quite a few days since I wrote a blog post but I wanted to share this news with you all.  I just became an affiliate for Hero Arts and they actually send a Newsletter out to their affiliates with information to share with my readers, so I wanted to be sure you got to see this month's, My Monthly Hero Kit!

I fell in love with Art Deco Architecture when I was in high school.  Until we moved to Tulsa in 2010, I had no idea that Tulsa boasts one of the nations largest collections of Art Deco Architecture.  They have a Deco District in Downtown Tulsa as well as many other buildings throughout the city and even a museum called The Tulsa Deco Museum.  You can see all the possibilities on the Tulsa Convention and Visitors Bureau page HERE.

While I did order this month's kit with most of the add-ons, I haven't received mine yet, but I'm providing links for you in this post.

Are you ready to party like it's 1922? Step back in time with this month's kit, inspired by the sophisticated glamour and swinging jazz of the era. Your projects will be the bee's knees when you craft with the stylish stamps in this month's kit! We've included a bag of gold and black Mirror Confetti, as well as the prettiest, shiniest silver and gold reflective cardstocks, which look amazing when die cut with this month's Art Deco-inspired Fancy Die. A fun new element rounds out the kit - a smaller stencil of gorgeous architectural design, sized perfectly for handmade cards! Be sure to check it out:

February 2019 My Monthly Hero


The Kit Price is $34.99 and includes the following:
  • 6" x 8" Clear Stamp Set
  • 7 Coordinating Frame Cuts
  • 4.25" x 5.5" Fancy Die
  • 4.5" x 5.75" Stencil
  • Art Deco Mirror Confetti
  • 1 5.5" x 8.5" Sheet of Silver Reflective Cardstock
  • 1 5.5" x 8.5" Sheet of Gold Reflective Cardstock
Once the kit sells out, that's it, it is no longer available. As I am writing this, there is still stock to promote.

If you'd like to subscribe to the kit each month, You can sign up for one of three options here: https://heroarts.com/pages/subscribe.

In addition to the main kit, several other products were released this month:

February 2019 Monthly Release



I got several of the add-ons myself and I can hardly wait for my kit to arrive.  There is one die and a background stamp that I am hoping to get later on but since they are not part of the kit, they'll be around after the kit is sold out.

They did a huge Blog Hop on Release Day and you can see all of the projects here:  https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/february-2019-my-monthly-hero-is-here-giveaway



I hope you enjoyed this update! Shop soon before the kit is sold out.  As always, thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I've loved seeing the art deco kit, I do love the architecture from that time & how elegant & last like the fashion was, not like me with jeans & t shirts lol. Thank you for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I am trying so hard to get back into my regular routine of blogging. I'm working on projects today so I hope I'll have a few new posts up before the day is over.

      Delete

Thank you so much for making my day by leaving an encouraging comment! It means the world to me when you do. Hugs!