I started with a panel of watercolor card stock. Using 2 reinkers in Wild Wasabi and Tempting Turquoise I put one drop of each on an acrylic block and mixed it with a solution of Perfect Pearls to get this color. I decided to do my Ombre in a slightly different way than you usually see it. I went from light to dark to light again going in layers of watercolor so that it would get darker just where I intended it to.
Next I cut a piece of fun foam slightly smaller than the Ombre panel and adhered it using my ATG gun. ATG is a super strong adhesive, but there is no room for error so it always makes me a bit nervous. You cannot lift it up and move it the way you can other types of adhesive. But you need a strong adhesive when working with Watercolor Card Stock because of the 140# weight and usually a little warping from the water. After that, I cut the largest Stitched Rectangle in Simon Says Stamp Mint Green Cardstock and attached all of that onto the panel using foam tape. The layers of foam really make it thicker and more dimensional. I'm sure extra postage will be required.
I used one of the floral die cuts from the class I took last week from an Altenew Stamp and Coordinating Die Set, and adhered it using dimensional foam squares. This particular flower was colored using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Marker with a water brush. I used Shabby Shutters on the leaves and stem.
That finishes up this card but I might be back later with another post. I have a special wedding card to make if I can ever get my idea fully formed.