For this card I started with a pale pink card base cut at 4.25 x 11 inches then scored and top folded at 5.5 inches. Next I cut a panel of the darker pink at 4 x 5.25 inches. I lined the stitched rectangle up on this panel to be in the center horizontally but toward the top of the card to leave room for my sentiment.
Next I cut 4 pieces of the Bazzill Marshmallow Card Shoppe (110#) card stock with the Simon Says Stamp Caliope Die. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers in Victorian Velvet, Tempered Glass, Shabby Shutters and Milled Lavender to color the different bits of flowers and stems to make it look like a variety of plants. I applied thin adhesive all around the window opening then arranged the die cuts in the window. Once I had them how I wanted them, I used a We R Memory Keepers Next Level Woven Embossing Folder to emboss a pale pink 3.75 x 5 inch piece of card stock to go behind the "window" and "flowers". If you haven't seen what these can do, you are missing out! They are used just like any other embossing folder but have more than two levels of impression so it is a super 3D effect on your card stock. They are fabulous! Once I did that, I assembled my card front panel onto the basket weave panel using 3D Foam Tape so that there was a bit of room for the "flower garden" effect. Then I attached that to my card base.
I cut my sentiment and finished off with a few sequins in Iridescent and a Rose color from my stash.
The foam tape allows the card and envelope to lay really flat for mailing and the sequins stay really well with Micro Glue Dots. I need to run out and get some more. Have a great day everyone!
These pinks are really hard to photograph with accurate color, but you get the idea!