Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Altenew February 2018 Release Blog Hop Winner


I am here to announce the winner of the random draw here on my blog.  And the winner is:

Kelli - February 8, 2018 at 9:22 AM - If I received one of these cards, I'd have to put it in a frame! These are some of the best sentiments I have seen - so glad for how they came together!

Kelli - Please contact Altenew at winner@altenew.com by 2/28/2018 with the subject line "Altenew February 2018 Release Blog Hop Winner from Vicki Finger's Blog".  They will get a gift certificate issued to you!  

Thank you to everyone for so many lovely comments.  Wings of Hope means a lot to me personally and it was wonderful to hear from so many of you who appreciated me sharing the story of how this set came to be.  Stay tuned, I might have another set sometime in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Kelli!! Enjoy shopping for Altenew goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making my day by leaving an encouraging comment! It means the world to me when you do. Hugs!